Times thanked
<
Pukkelpop Festival will return in 2012
some interesting comments left on the website there
UDiO +

Times thanked
<
Im glad they will get to continue and I hope those who died RIP. On a slightly selfish note I will be around when it is on so I cant wait to go... and pay respects of course!
joffa123 +

Times thanked
<
I went this year, bought the 3 day camping ticket and all. Realised when i got to the site that we i hadnt bought nearly enough food and drink vouchers online so loaded up on the day (spending 100 euros plus) so not only will i not be refunded for those vouchers i also wont get refunded for my pukkelpop ticket which i just cant afford to attend next year. The 50 euros in total from food and drink vouchers in unacceptable if you ask me.
Not only am i now a ticket price and numerous food and drink vouchers worth out of pocket I also was kicked out of the campsite at 12pm the following day (which they had obviously reserved for 3 days) therefore making me pay for a 4 star hotel for 2 nights because their simply wasnt any accomodation around.
Fuck you and your festival pukkelpop
Madsnake +

Times thanked
<
I was there, it was fucking insane, had a top time though, the campsite the next day was a blast. Obviously the Belgians were very upset.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »